Monday, August 21, 2006

sweeping the clouds away

this is one of my faourite photos taken with my new phone - its the cloud over glasgow.
i love the golden edge to the cloud and the rain underneath - but i hav enever seen a cloud's shadow in the sky before and i was so glad to catch it with a camera - truely amazing!

it has been a while. last week was very busy with work and play. it has left me pretty tired out. its probably the reason for my bad tummy and my sleepy head :-( feeling a little fragile after it all. so i'm off work today.
saturday saw jamie and me going through to yvonne and dl's place for the evening. it was really good to see them and to get to spend some proper time with them... see the wedding photos etc. it was also a chance for jamie to have a go on yvonne's new guitar :-)
yesterday (sunday) Molly (from church) had lots of the young(ish) people round to hers for lunch - there were about 25 of us - it was really good - here's some photos of the crowds
mel and the gang - the big table

No comments: