Tuesday, September 12, 2006

walkies

after the business of the gig on saturday night I missed church on sunday morning (call myself a christian huh??) . which was a shame because EVERYBODY has told me it was really great. paul was talking about grace - at least i should be able to get parts 2 and 3 over the next few weeks!

sunday afternoon brought a peaceful leisurely stroll and catch up with our favourite springer-owning friends Karen and Jeremy and their little baby Nathan. Well... I say peaceful... it was appart from the guy pumping out beats from his turntable complete with mahhussive amps and own generator... as you do!

the big amps - sorry pic is small - i wasnt getting any closer to the madman or his followers!

baby nathan seemed to enjoy the hardcore dance anthems rocking out the braids

Cara really enjoyed the walk especially having jake to play with - I enjoyed a chance to get caught up with Karen :-)

sunday strolls

No comments: