Saturday, April 28, 2007

33 weeks... and counting!




we had a scan on Friday. The baby is lying in a good position and moving around lots. We were able to see its face. I dont know if you can make it out on this pic - i think it looks a bit scary. It stuck its tongue out at Jamie - the start of cheeky antics to come no doubt.
now only 7 weeks till d-day. Its all coming a little too fast in some ways - but not soon enough in others!!!

im glad this week is over. I have never had so many appointments in my life. Anti-natal classes were a bit dull. I was assessed for a disabled parking badge and got one - dont know whether thats something to be happy about or not?! On the whole the docs are pretty pleased with how im doing. Surprised even. I like to shock people :-)

im away round to Dr Sarahs for a coffee and to disturb her revision. It really will be my fault if she fails these exams!! Jamie's busy practising for his gig tonight. Hope lots of people come.

2 comments:

ali wilson said...

sorry - will try and write another blog soon. been quite busy of late... well... busy for me!

Kaz said...

come on girl get to it you'd think you were preggers or summit ;)