Wednesday, June 13, 2007

yay! she's here!!



little miss rachel hope wilson has arrived in the world

apologies for the lack of blogging (although i know you have all loved looking at the pic of our car!).
i will try and fill you in on what you've missed another time when im not so tired - give it 18 years or so.

she was born on the 1st june - 2 weeks early because of my preeclamsia. we got out of hospital last wednesday. granny wright came to visit for the weekend (and she did lots of housework too :-) Aunty Elaine (Jamies sister) was over form switzerland for a day or two. Rachel also had her first visit to church which was a little overwhelming... for me!

jamie is off work for another week and a half. he's got a gig on monday in glasgow so he's practising for that.

i have lots of catching up to do with lots of people - will hopefully get more sorted soon - just managing from feed to feed at the moment. thankyou to everyone for their love and prayers and cards and pressies

3 comments:

Kari said...

Hey Ali, I am sure you don't remeber me but I am a friend of Tina Barnett's and know your brother Alan. I have been following your blog for a while (through Karen's blog through Tina's blog!!) and I just wanted to stop by and say HUGE congratulations! Rachel is absolutely gorgeous and such a beautiful name too. I hope you are well (Alan told me you had a tough pregnancy) and that God blesses you mightily through your daughter.
Love Kari Gillespie (was Kari Todd at school)

PhilT81 said...

Awwwwww, bless. Have you taught ara how to change nappies yet?

Iain said...

What a beauty! She looks like me, which is probably the greatest thing she could ever aspire to. Hope Mum (i.e. you) is well,
Iain