Sunday, January 14, 2007

Guess who's back... back again...

the baby at 8 weeks - its a lot bigger now just havent uploaded latest scan pics

Happy new year to you all. I have been more than rubbish at keeping this blog up of late. My excuse is that i am with child and therefore have too many other things to be doing.

I am due in th emiddle of June - currently 18 weeks gone.

You're probably pretty glad that I haven't been keeping up with the blog or you would have had several months of me whinging about vomiting etc. Still you have 5 months of that ahead of you by the looks of things as I'm still being sick. I can however pass on my handy hint that I learned this week:
  • dont eat minty food/sweets if there is any chance you may vomit - it is comparable with shoving an entire tub of vicks up your nose and it will sting for at least two hours (even chilli stopped stinging after 30mins!)

Had a brief stay at the hospital this past week because of breathing problems. Was on an obstetric ward so saw lots of little babies - made it a bit more real - only 5 months to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay - you're back :o) Congrats from me, Mummy and Daddy again (and big licks from Jake!). Hope my new friend and potential future wife to be (only if it's a girl!) stops making you feel ill soon. N + the rest