Monday, April 24, 2006

lousie's wedding

well I was back in norn iron for lou's wedding bash last weekend. It was such a lovely day - I haven't cried at a wedding before - i was just overcome with happiness. I might have been overly emotional but it was just SO amazingly brilliant to see Lou so happy and so beautiful and so in love... the tears are welling as I type. The service was very real and you could feel God's presence and feel him smiling down on the whole thing.
For those of you who like pics of dresses etc...


I'm really looking forward to getting to know Andy - he seems a really great guy!
It was good at the wedding to meet up with some old school friends. Erin's wee boy Ethan is 2 now and very cute...

I still find it shocking that someone I was at school with has a two year old but i guess nowdays most school kids have two years olds!
I must also say that the classic tracks hitting the dance floor were fantastic. It was really funny dancing to 2unlimited and gala - it brought back good memories - even if i couldnt strutt my funky stuff as much as I'd have done in years gone by.
It was nice spending time in whitehead too - i'll try and post some pictures soon.

1 comment:

Kaz said...

lovin' the pics chick, everyone looks so well!!
i'm sure it brings back a few memories for u hehe, cant wait for alison weddin' 2!!
thanks for the advice on my blog to
kaz x