Sunday, July 30, 2006

Giant's Causeway


so Rahel, Kirsty and I went to the Giant's Causeway last Monday. its my umpteenth time there but I still find it mesmorising.

This time armed with my new camera I prayed for mist and large waves and perfect photo ops but was met with dull light and no wind at all :-( . Still... the rocks are amazing and at least it wasn't raining. the whole thing makes me feel very small - which I am of course... but sometimes I forget!

After a long wait a small wave lapped over the rocks - yay!

I was trying to get an arty shot of Kirsty sitting at the pinnacle of the rocks. As she was getting ready to pose I saw this little face appear in my viewfinder! there was a little voice saying "help... help me please... I tried to go down the wrong way... help". Kirsty had to help the poor women back up again. i found the whole thing hilarious :-)


Can you spot little Kirsty playin the organ?

No comments: