Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hazel and Peter's wedding


well in an effort to catch up on recent events I will upload a few pictures from last week's wedding. It was a fab day - much fun and emotionalness for all. Scariest moment was trying to fit into the bodice top which was bought before fat found me in a serious way. I thought i had broken the zip!! eek! anyway... embarassment avoided... i have never prayed so much for a garment of clothing in my life.
Feeling very chubby just now - either need to lose some serious weight or buy a new wardrobe of big clothes! Any ideas on weight loss anyone!?!


I hope my silly poses bring you a smile :-) This is Sarah and I sprinkling confetti over the happy couple (making sure to get some down Peter's neck!). The obligatory picture of Jamie, Finn and Sarah being posh...

1 comment:

PhilT81 said...

You looked fab and healthy!

I'm the one that seriously needs to think about weight loss having put on two stone in two months or something stupid like that. I'm not so bothered about my current weight but the upwards trend... in a years time at this rate I'll be 23 stone!

Some might say it's a 'good sign' and that it means my body is working better... blah... I much prefer being able to eat pizza twice a week!